27 September 2011

CHILDREN'S GARDEN SESSION {WINNIPEG CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER}

We are enjoying the last few days of summer! I had never been to the Children's Garden at Assiniboine Park, but last weekend gave me a great opportunity to try it out with these lovely clients for their family photo session. And believe you me: I was running around in stocking feet so I could catch them enjoying the playground at every angle! Loads os fun! Thank you for a lovely session, guys!













Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 Premier children's and family photographer, Carmen Rochelle, uses natural light and a simple, colorful style to capture the extraordinary in moments of childhood. She is available for children's and family portrait sessions, and looks forward to helping you create life-long treasured memories and portrait keepsakes. See CarmenRochelle.com for details.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...